Beachside Holiday Park | Normanville, South Australia
Beachside Holiday Park is the ultimate family destination in the quaint South Australian small town of Normanville. A family-owned business of almost 30 years, we take care of our customers to ensure they experience the holiday they’ve been needing. No matter if you're after adventure and family fun or some relaxing quiet time, Beachside Holiday Park has you covered.
As a winner of the Fleurieu Peninsula Tourism Awards, Beachside Holiday Park offers all the peace and tranquillity a country town has to offer. We’re only a short distance from Victor Harbor, Kangaroo Island, McLaren Vale, Yankalilla, Cape Jervis and the city of Adelaide, so no matter if you’re looking for a short stay or extended holiday, Beachside Holiday Park is your destination!
It’s the perfect place where Mum, Dad and the kids can:
- Splash through our new water park, opened in 2020
- Play on the playground and basketball courts
- Take a stroll to the beach with our private entrance
- Cook up a storm in our BBQ camp kitchen
- Clean your catch with our fish cleaning facilities
- Have some family fun in our games room
- Enjoy a log fire in the cooler months
Here at Beachside Holiday Park, we’re all about community, activity and quality service. With extensive sight-seeing options, local pubs and cafes and hidden gems, you’ll be staying in a destination where you can set the pace: whether that’s keeping busy, entertaining the kids, or lazing in your cabin with a book. It’s where the rest comes easy!